The following criteria should be considered when selecting desk booking software:
What Are the Benefits of DeskFlex?
Increasingly, businesses have an office full of empty cubicles as a result of mobile and telecommuting employees. By maximising the use of your desks, DeskFlex reduces your real estate investment costs. DeskFlex allows managers and employees to manage desks, reclaim them, and reserve them. The result is that office space becomes more valuable and less space is needed.
What is the process?
An office-sharing system can be implemented using DeskFlex. Hot-desking, hoteling, and booking desks are also terms used to describe desk sharing. A browser-based program can be used to manage desks in a number of ways. Desks can be reserved by employees, groups can find places to work together, and employers can assign tasks to employees. On DeskFlex, an office map shows available and vacant desks. Desks can be claimed by employees as they walk in or reserve desks in advance. Motion-sensing technology is also used by DeskFlex to ensure that desk vacancy information is accurate. In the event that an employee leaves their desk, the motion sensor will alert the system, and the map will be adjusted accordingly.
The selection is influenced by a number of factors
When choosing the best hot desk booking software, what factors should I consider? I selected my top picks based on the following criteria:
- An enjoyable and vibrant user interface (UI) is a feature of the software I selected.
- The software I selected is easy to use and navigate, with a straightforward menu system and user preferences.
- To maximise productivity, I chose systems that integrate with common office applications, such as email and calendars.
- I prefer software with transparent pricing models and the ability to scale up to accommodate more bookings. The pricing details of some modules aren’t always readily available as some systems are modular.
Specifications of the product
The purpose of hot desk booking software is to simplify the booking process. There are a number of features that hot desk booking software should have:
- Rather than having to rely on administrators or managers, employees can make their own bookings.
- Check-in via mobile device and booking from anywhere at any time are essential features.
- Maps with detailed floor plans should allow users to find the workspace they need using an accurate, and often interactive, map. Users may even be able to find their way around the workspace using wayfinding features provided by some platforms.
- We offer a variety of workspace types, each with its own unique features. The best way to book space (such as desks, conference rooms, parking stalls, and equipment) is to use a platform that allows for flexible booking types and booking arrangements (such as hourly, all-day, and multiple-day bookings).
- Through team zones or neighbourhoods, teams and departments can work more effectively together. Quiet zones can also be designated with this feature.
- Through hot desk booking systems, users can find out when and where other employees are available.
- Health screening questionnaires, occupancy limits, social distancing parameters, and contract tracing data are among the health and safety features available.
- It is important to keep track of usage metrics in workflow analysis systems so that a higher level of analysis can be performed. Management teams can optimise or reduce floor space by quantifying unused space.
Software to book desks
Students and employees can reserve workspaces based on their needs by using desk booking software. There should be a self-serve option. The duration of the booking, which spaces are booked, and other important details can be found here.