For promotional activities and to create a huge impact on your visibility, banners are widely used. The banners are used for advertising because they are reusable, cost-effective, and low-maintenance promotional products. The banners are mostly used during conventions, trade shows, and other promotional events. Let us go through different types of banners and their uses in advertising.
Banners to Be Hung
- Fabric Banners
Fabric banners are made up of 100% polyester material of a high quality that is durable, wrinkle-resistant, and lightweight. When the fabric itself is soft, the tight weave and the thin threads result in excellent print quality. These banners provide great readability and visibility from very far due to high opacity, vivid printing, and excellent quality of materials.
- Canvas Banners
When you want to go for fade-resistant and colorful custom banners, you can go for canvas banners. These banners will help in popping up with the colors and display a vibrant design on a single side. The material is very sturdy that produces excellent-quality photos. They are more durable and water-resistant with a matte finish and are made up of high-quality poly cotton material.
- Vinyl Banners
These banners can be used both outdoors and indoors. They can be made in large size and is an excellent advertising solution. This flexible marketing tool is more cost-effective and durable. The matte surface and the smooth structure help in creating visibility from a long distance. The vinyl banners offer versatile print with high quality without the glare effect.
- Mesh Banners
For outdoor advertising, mesh banners are the most suitable ones. They consist of very fine holes through which air passes and do not move or harm the banner. They are made up of 30% of tiny holes and the rest 70% vinyl material. They can withstand any kind of weather conditions and therefore they are perfect for the outdoors.
Banners with the Stand
- Step And Repeat Banners
These banners have a repetitive print pattern with the logos and the brand coming again and again. This particular pattern makes the brand more visible by creating huge opportunities for promotion. As the banners are printed in fade-resistant ink, they can be used in many events with a strong standee attached to them. With a no-glare effect, these banners feature vibrant colors through the process of dye-sublimation. They can easily be cleaned and the stands being collapsible are used repetitively.
Due to the appearance, the X banners are named like this. These banners are lightweight and can be moved from one place to other very easily. They are affordable and can be used both by standee and hanging. The flexibility and versatility have made this banner very demanding among companies.
The custom banners are customized according to the advertisement requirements of the company. The banners are used both by standing and hanging. They are made up of high-quality material with a smooth and soft finish that provides an excellent print of the subject matter with vibrant colors. They can create amazing visibility for all your promotional activities.