Do you know what helps apps in gaining a large audience base?
Of course, it’s design and functionality. It is imperative that the app you create must serve its purpose of creation and must be alluring enough to gather a large audience base. As the mobile application demands are rapidly elevating so it is obvious to have a look at a few design tips that can help you in designing an award-winning app for sure and help you in winning the competition
No matter if you want to create a taxi booking app or an app for a beauty camera, these tips will work for any kind of app you want to create.
- Do not experiment with your project if it is not necessary.
- Text plays an important role too in designing any application.
- The simpler your app design is the maximum usability it will have.
- Make sure to choose the professional font family. Add clearly separate text.
- Too much exaggeration and unnecessary elements affect the functionality of the app.
- Make sure that each color you add to your design must tell a specific story.
- By using grid designers get an idea of how much and where it is necessary to include negative space in the design.
- Simple designs are also beneficial for keeping pace and help out in maintaining the focus of the app users.
Let’s have a look at them closely:
- Stick with what works
In any case, if you have experienced something that has worked in your previous project then try to stick with it. Do not experiment with your project if it is not necessary. You can try previously done things and still build something creative. Your mind needs to think about something that can produce something creative with the amalgamation of new and old ideas. Let’s have a look at what you can do in that case:
- Observe those apps that are on-trend.
- Analyze what can work well for your app.
- Refrain from resetting icons and their associated functions.
- Keep your design on a grid
In case you are a designer then you might be already aware of the benefits of using a grid in your design. Grid is a kind of guide that is invisible but helps a lot in the alignment of designing anything. Grid really helps in defining the spacing. With its help, designers get an idea of how much and where it is necessary to include negative space in the design.
- Don’t make random color choices
It’s not about only random colors, you should refrain from adding random elements to your app’s user interface too. Make sure that each color you add to your design must tell a specific story. Adding colors that are meaningful and providing a direction to the viewer helps a lot in influencing the minds of the app users.
- Keep it simple
This is the easiest yet most problematic thing at the same time. The simplicity of your app can lead it to the greatest success. Making design unnecessarily complicated will not provide you any benefits. The simpler your app design is the maximum usability it will have. You might be already aware of the fact that too much exaggeration and unnecessary elements affect the functionality of the app. Moreover, simple designs are also beneficial for keeping pace and help out in maintaining the focus of the app users.
- Clearly separate text
Text plays an important role too in designing any application. Make sure to choose the professional font family. Add clearly separate text. Let’s have a look at a few hacks by which you can increase the readability of your texts.
- Add capital letters but never forget the rules of capitalization.
- Underline the text on which you want the user to focus. It will work as a separator too.
- Utilize the bold text and adjust the font’s contrast and brightness accordingly.
- Update app design
App designing is not a one-time process. After launching an app, a designer and developer need to stay vigilant in order to add innovations to the existing app. To increase its downloads and maintain the average user base of the app, it is vital to add timely updates to the app. Designing and functionality of the app both are required to be updated on time.
Why is it obligatory to create an alluring app design?
There are a few solid reasons by keeping in view one can easily depict that having an alluring app design is necessary whether you are thinking about How Do I Create a Taxi Booking App or app for any other purpose, have a close look at the below insights.
It provides a professional look and feels to the app. Due to this the app user starts trusting the app and can make purchases of the premium features.
In any case, if the app design is not professional looking then it is possible that the app user might feel that the app is not trustable enough and will not use it in the long term and definitely will not purchase any premium features.
Another important reason which is why it is crucial to have a robust app design is it helps in increasing the functionality of the app. Because a good and easily understandable User interface allows the user to operate the app with the utmost simplicity.